Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Caroline Ann @ 2 Months

Caroline Ann is Two Months Old now!
I'm a little behind but life is busy - our sweet Caroline turned 2 months old on March 23rd! It's crazy how time flies. & its crazy how big our little girl has gotten already! 
Let me start by saying I am so proud of Joseph & me! We are staying on top of her monthly pictures. We set time aside on the 23rd of each month and do a completely rando (yes, i said rando) photo shoot of her. It's fun. Caroline lets us know when she wants to be done ;)
 
Fun Facts About Caroline:
  • weighs 9 pounds & 5 ounces
  • 22 1/4 inches long
  • eyes are looking more and more blue every day
  • sleeps 7 hours during the night
  • sits up in her bumbo
  • holds up her head during tummy time & while laying on your chest
  • very observant & alert - will examine new people
  • likes the color red
  • smiles at mommy & daddy
  • loves when people talk to her, she 'talks' back
  • follows Ace with her eyes when he walks by
  • loves naps in her swing
  • likes looking at herself in the mirror in the car
  • has now been to four different states: Florida, Alabama, Mississippi & Georgia
  • LOVES her bottle - you'll get a sad baby when its burping time
  • has almost outgrown her Newborn clothes (almost...)
  • starting to figure out her hands
It's such a joy to watch her learn new things. We might be biased because she is our baby girl but we both think she is advanced for her age. (We were told that with Caroline being born at 38 weeks that her development would be slowed just a tad.) I don't believe it. She's such a smart cookie.
For the record: her smile makes my day. I love waking up in the morning to a happy baby next to me. She's such a sweet girl & an extremely easy baby. We are so blessed. This little girl has made my life, I'm truly more and more in love everyday.
I can't wait to see what developmental milestones she passes next :) #proudmom