Monday, November 2, 2015

Mini Post: 27 Week Update

Happy 27th week of pregnancy with Hadley Catherine :)

This is the last week of the 2nd trimester! Hollaaaa.
How far along? 27 Weeks
Total weight gain: 21 pounds
Sleep: Best sleep so far during this pregnancy. I go to sleep semi-early (like 10:30) - "saw some logs" (as Joseph would say) for a few hours and wake up @ 7 feeling completely refreshed and ready to start the day! Joseph says I'm being an over achiever. #sorrynotsorry
Best moment(s) this week: I know I've said this in previous posts, but The Movement. Hadley is getting more and more active and she is getting stronger- which means I can now watch my belly move. And she follows my hand around, kicking wherever I'm tickling. <3 
Miss anything?: The tasty beverages that I keep mentioning. There have been several occasions where I'm just like 'Glass of Riesling, please' --- in my head, obviously. 
Movement: A whole lot of it. 
Best thing about this pregnancy: I'm going to continue saying this: Adding a new member to our family!
Worst thing about this pregnancy: The fact that I actually live somewhere were it is going to get a little cold sometimes, and my jackets are PROBABLY going to be a little tight when it gets to that point. haha
Food cravings: Steak is the food of the week! & baked potatoes. 
Labor Signs: no where close. 
Belly Button in or out? In
Last time you cried over something ridiculous: Haha, I had a melt down Sunday morning before church. My dresses still fit me, they just don't look quite as flattering with a baby belly. Poor Joseph- he was a champ though. 
What I am looking forward to: Doctor's appointment on Wednesday! (it's time for the glucose test, which come on people, it's really not.that.bad. it's just really sweet. CHUG IT!)
Weekly Wisdom: Get things done while you have the energy!!