Monday, September 29, 2014

I want a re-do

As I scroll back through my blogs, I've noticed something. My original plan for this blog that I had towards the beginning has been lost. I did religiously keep up with Caroline updates and every now and then there would be a post about what has happened recently- but not as much as I wanted to.

I wanted to talk about crafts. recipes. experiences & my advice on the matter. I wanted to talk about tips and tricks that I think are useful. I wanted to vent & ask for advice. I just wanted to touch on all aspects of the things in my life that I thought others might enjoy or could help with.

I guess I got busy.

I'm going to try again though. I honestly don't know what happened..... I'll just say motherhood did.

If you'll have me, I'd like to try again.