Monday, September 29, 2014

The Princess Express

Attention! All moms, aunts, grandmothers, people that have friends with babies, and anyone who wants or needs to participate in spoiling a little baby/toddler girl...

I've got a place for you to check out. 
It's called The Princess Express.
Click Above To Check It Out. 

Everyone is always asking where we got the bows from, so let me share this little secret. My mother-in-law told me about this place. She spoils our little Caroline with little things from this website every now and then and they're just so precious that I had to check them out for myself.
They are inexpensive. They are good quality. And if you need to speak with them personally, they're super friendly and helpful. 

Caroline has at least 20 bows from this place, and I just purchased a few more (a girl can never have too many accessories.) 

I'm absolutely in love. As our little grows, I'll definitely be checking back in for more items for her. 

Did I mention they offer Free Shipping? With no $$$$ minimum $$$$.

you're welcome.